Program Qualifications & Requirements
- must be a full time/dedicated lease sales person employed at a member leasing company location(no DP’s, GM’s, Sales Mgrs or Retail Salespeople)
- must be registered in the Leasing Sales Person Curriculum in the Navigator LMS
- must have completed at least one (1) Leasing Salesperson training path class per quarter during the 2017 calender year
- Q1 - Mack SSI - Feature Benefit Analysis e–learning
- Q2 - Mack SSI - Listening Principles e–learnings
- Q3 - Mack Sales Summit
- Q4 - Mack New Product e-learnings
- * Any new hire must complete the new hire training in lieu of the Q1 and Q2 e-learnings. To include the entire curriculum and instructor led course held in ABE.
- Q1 Volvo Sales - Feature-Benefit Analysis
- Q2 Volvo Sales - Listening Principles, The L in P.L.U.S.H.
- Q3 – Volvo Sales Summit
- Q4 Volvo New Product e-learnings
- * Any new hire must complete the new hire training in lieu of the Q1 and Q2 e-learnings. To include the entire curriculum and instructor led course held in ROA.
- for any and all claimed deliveries, the corresponding MLS and/or VTLS Delivery Verification Forms must have been submitted to and verified by NATLG
- any claimed FSL or CM deliveries must have been executed under MLS or VTLS Schedules & Agreements and submitted to NATLG as such
Note that by logging on and claiming award points, you are certifying that you meet the “above” qualifications for the MLS and/or VTLS awards.
Rules, regulations, interpretations and allowance of credits, and final selection of award winners are determined solely by NATLG.