The Mack Leasing System “Top 10 Awards” and the Volvo Truck Leasing System “Lease Sales Professionals Awards” are intended to reward full time lease and rental salespeople who may not have an opportunity to compete within the Mack Bulldog Club and/or Volvo Master Sales Leader sales awards. This is our way of rewarding those dedicated individuals for their efforts in MLS and/or VTLS Full Service Lease (20 award points), Commercial Rental (5 award points)and Contract Maintenance (5 award points) sales. Good luck to all of you and remember, as a small and elite group, you all have an opportunity to WIN!
Program Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be a full time/dedicated lease sales person employed at a member leasing company location(no DP’s, GM’s, Sales Mgrs or Retail Salespeople).
- Must be registered in the NATLG 2017 Curriculum in Navigator.
- Must complete (3) out of the (4) required training curriculums before the end of business on Friday December 29, 2017.
- 500876: Mack SSI – Feature Benefit Analysis e–learning
- 500609: Mack SSI – Psychology of Listening
- Mack Sales Summit
- Mack New Product e-learnings
- * Any new hire must complete the Mack Leasing Sales Certification. To include the entire curriculum and instructor led course held in ABE.
- 501026: Volvo Sales – Feature-Benefit Analysis
- 501029: Volvo Sales – Listening Principles, The L in P.L.U.S.H.
- Volvo Sales Summit
- Volvo New Product e-learnings
- * Any new hire must complete the Volvo Leasing Sales Certification. To include the entire curriculum and instructor led course held in ROA.
- For any and all claimed deliveries, the corresponding MLS and/or VTLS Delivery Verification Forms must have been submitted to and verified by NATLG.
- Any claimed FSL or CM deliveries must have been executed under MLS or VTLS Schedules & Agreements and submitted to NATLG as such.
Note that by logging on and claiming award points, you are certifying that you meet the “above” qualifications for the MLS and/or VTLS awards.
Rules, regulations, interpretations and allowance of credits, and final selection of award winners are determined solely by NATLG.